Bruce S. Deming has written two books to guide individuals who have been injured in a bicycle accident or a motorcycle accident. Request your free book today and know your legal rights in an accident.
Surviving the Crash: Your Legal Rights in a Bicycle Accident
Cycling continues to increase in popularity for transportation and fitness, thanks to the tireless advocacy of our friends who are committed to making communities across America more bicycle-friendly. However, with the growth of cycling has come an increase in the number of accidents involving cyclists.
If you've been involved in a bike crash, what you don't know about your legal rights can hurt you. What you do know can save you. That's why Bruce wrote this book - to provide all members of the cycling community with the important information that they need to make sure that their rights are protected.
Fill out the form to receive your free book.
WRECKED: Your Legal Rights in a Motorcycle Accident
When it comes to protecting your legal rights in a motorcycle accident, knowledge is power. If you or someone you know has been injured in a motorcycle wreck, read this book and gain critical information that you need to ensure that your rights are protected. What you'll learn:
- How to deal effectively with insurance companies
- What legal 'negligence' is and how to prove it
- How to hire the right attorney (and avoid the wrong one)
- What to do right away if you've been injured
- What you must know about 'contributory negligence'
- What insurance 'subrogation' means and why it can damage your claim
- What happens and when if you have to file a lawsuit
- Six mistake that can damage your case, and much more